Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ask an Expert: All About Not-So-Basic Photography

Steven McConnell

Ask an Expert: All About Not-So-Basic PhotographyHi everyone! I'm Steven McConnell, a professional photographer based in Sydney, Australia. I specialize in family photography, and I've created a distinct photographic style that I'm really proud of. It's dynamic, lively, candid, fresh, and captures the love and personalities present in families. Today, I'm here to share my best advanced photography techniques. Want to know how to connect with your subjects, or take photos that have "soul"? Trying to figure out if your choice of camera really matters all that much? Interested in advanced lighting and retouching techniques? I'm here for the next hour?ask away!

Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/lifehacker/full/~3/QIKGf04Nl0Y/ask-an-expert-all-about-not+so+basic-photography

Jessie Andrews bloomberg bloomberg Daily Caller Staten Island Trick or Treat Amy Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment