Friday 15 February 2013

Tax Returns Done: scfr's Personal Finance Blog

February 13th, 2013 at 06:59 pm

I prepare my brother's tax return as well as my own household's. All returns are now completed. I still need to transfer money to DH's SEP IRA and our Roths (we always wait until the return is completed), and mail in our federal return. Yup - Just like creditcardfree, I have to use snail mail this year. According to Turbo Tax it's because of Form 8889, distributions from an HSA but no contributions. (No contributions this year because I started getting medical insurance from my employer spring 2011 so we no longer have a HDHP making us ineligible to contribute.) It feels good to scratch this fairly big financial task off of the "To Do" list!

Source: http://scfr.savingadvice.com/2013/02/13/tax-returns-done_101076/

Rivals beyonce Kaepernick Eddie Vanderdoes finish line puppy bowl national pancake day

No comments:

Post a Comment