Friday 25 May 2012

Roll call - Adoption.com Forums

mythreesonsjmo

Michigan

Foster-parent, foster to adopt (hopefully)

We were foster parents in GA for about 18 mo. and are currently waiting on our license in MI

No foster kiddos yet, licensed for 2.

Ideal placement would be two children, ages 2 or 3 and an infant, both boys or both girls (but wouldn't mind one of each either, just would work best for the future if they were both the same gender).

My honest primary motivation is to adopt, my other motivation is to help out kiddos and provide safety, security until their lives are directed...

I don't have an area of expertise I don't think. I have a degree in behavioral analysis, so maybe modifying behaviors, dealing with behaviors - I think I'm a pretty good mom to boys...I can take the dirt, the loud and the energy

lemonade diet steve jobs action figure chris jericho rose bowl johnny weir quadrantid meteor shower osu football

No comments:

Post a Comment